Richard Thomas Sentinal Roof
The Sentinal Roof is suitable for new build, flat roof conversions and the replacement of existing conservatory roofs that have polycarbonate, glass or felt covering.
Virtually any existing style of conservatory roof can be replaced quickly and easily with our Sentinal patent pending pod design roof system.
Features & Benefits
- 10 years manufacturer warranty.
- Superb 'U' Value as low as 0.18Wm2 achieving building regs requirement.
- Tradiitonal Structoral roofing grade timbers with engineered "I beams" and Gulam providing incredible strength, durability and insulation.
- Wide range of tiles and slates to suit most existing properties.
- All timber, combats condensation in a way that similar aluminium structures can't.
- Velux type roof vent for added light and ventilation with 'low e' sealed unit.
- Internal plastered for PVC cladding for a maintenance-free ceiling.
- Downlighters incorporated into new ceiling at time of installation.
- Wide range of tile and slates, including Metrotile, Tapco Slate or Decra Tiles.