Guardian Solid Warm Roof
The Guardian Roof is a revolutionary step forward in home improvement. A key aspect is the enhanced thermal qualities.
The Guardian range of roofing options will transform your conservatory into an ambient, much needed space that can be used daily, all year round as it will ensure it is cool in the summer months and warm in winter. Guardian roofing enables you to get more from your conservatory.
Richard Thomas Conservatories & Windows is proud to be an approved installer for Team Guardian.
Guardian Roof Benefits
- Full LABC and LABSS approval
- Achieves an incredible thermal U-Value of 0.18W/m2K
- Structurally sound conservatory, carrying full engineers report
- Conservatory Roof conversion in just a few days
- Visually spectacular conservatory with sleek trims and cappings
- Contributes to improved SAP calculations
- An extensive range of conservatory roof tile finishes and colours
- Conservatory roof windows available in a wide range of sizes
and styles Perfect for any size and type of conservatory including:
- Perfect for new-build or replacement conservatory roofs
- Conservatory roof Pitches as low as 15 degrees
- A patented, guaranteed product
Ultraframe 380 Solid Warm Roof
The Ultraframe 380 Solid Warm Roof solution is the perfect product for the replacement of tired conservatory roofing and is both cost effective and durable.
The Ultraframe 380 is engineered to combat fluctuations in temperature, reducing the temperature during Summer months and increasing it during Winter months. Furthermore, it creates a comfortable and relaxing space inside due to it's beautiful vaulted plastered ceilings and stepped detail at the eaves, the perfect place for cables and spotlights.
Ultraframe 380 Benefits
- The product can be designed with window frames to all elevations - no support posts
- The standard soffit projects approx 40mm beyond the external face of the window frame - box eaves beam is approx 380mm front to back depth
- Pitch range using Ultratile is 12.5° - 41°
- System ‘U’ values - with the 190mm Unidek Aero panels is 0.16W/m2°C
- Rectangular glass panels can be integrated to maintain light into any adjacent room
- Everything is pre-fabricated in our highly efficient factory to ensure rapid one day fit on site
- On a 4m x 4m Georgian, the system weight is 38kg/M² including plasterboard (12kg/m2 polycarbonate roof and 30kgM² for a glass roof)